Monday, June 16, 2008

Learning the European Ways

OK, I always knew Americans were a bit repressed when it comes to the human body, and I had no problem accepting that every time I pass a photography studio here I am going to see breasts, however I must say I was completely surprised when I went to a public swimming area and people changed into their swimsuits in broad daylight! I don't want to sound prudish...I really don't mind that they do this, I am just surprised that they are so comfortable taking their clothes off in public. I now feel that it is necessary to warn my European friends that if they do this in America they can be arrested for indecent exposure! They can't believe it.

So consider this a

Public Service Announcement

Americans: be aware that in Europe you might see naked people.

Europeans: be aware that we have laws against public nudity in America

No comments:

Post a Comment